Sioux Falls Criminal Defense Lawyers
If you or a loved one has been arrested for a misdemeanor or a felony, contact Waltner Kolbeck to be your criminal defense lawyer. It is important to get legal representation from a Sioux Falls and Tea Law Firm that has extensive experience as a criminal defense lawyer. Our attorneys are knowledgeable of the Sioux Falls court system and have been very successful in defending clients through the legal process.
Waltner Kolbeck defense attorneys are here to fight and win for you.
Remember that an arrest does not mean you have been convicted of a crime. Our Criminal Defense Attorneys work on your behalf and strive learn about every piece of evidence the prosecutor has to use against you in court. We will work and negotiate with the prosecutors to come up with the best possible outcome for your situation. You have two possible situations once you have been charged with a crime:
- Non-Jury Trail Case – Sometimes a charge can be dismissed and dropped before every going to trial. Our attorneys will work to get the prosecutor to reduce the charges as part of a negotiated plea deal.
- Jury Trial Case – Our criminal law attorneys are experienced and skilled when a case goes to trial and will use their skills to connect with the jury and deliver a compelling argument for your innocence.
Criminal Defense Services
When you contact Waltner Kolbeck for help with a misdemeanor or a felony arrest, we will work with you to ensure you understand the process from the first meeting until the verdict is read. Our attorneys will meet with you and go over your case and together, we will work to develop your defense. We will keep you informed of all legal developments as they occur. We will guide you through the legal process and let you know what possible outcomes are expected. We are here to help anyone that is charged with a crime in the Sioux Falls, South Dakota and surrounding areas. All clients of Waltner Kolbeck can expect the following from our Criminal Defense Attorneys:
- Reasonable Charges/Fees
- Thorough Review of Evidence
- Protection of Your Constitutional Rights
- Effective Negotiating With the Prosecutors
- High Quality Trial Performance
- Commitment to Getting the Best Possible Outcome
Criminal Defense Experience
Our Criminal Defense Attorneys effectively represent clients in criminal offenses that cover the spectrum from minor misdemeanors to serious felonies in both adult and juvenile court, including but not limited to the following:
- Assault Law Attorney
- Disorderly Conduct Attorney
- Domestic Violence
- Drug Crimes and Drug Offenses Attorney (possession, paraphernalia, distribution and more)
- DUI and DWI Attorney (Drunk Driving)
- Felony Attorney
- Hit and Run Attorney
- Homicide and Murder Attorney
- Misdemeanor Attorney
- Probation Violations Attorney
- Reckless Homicide Attorney
- Robbery and Burglary Attorney
- Sex Crime Attorney
- Theft Crime Attorney
- Traffic Violations Attorney
- Underage Consumption Attorney
- Vandalism, Intentional Damage to Property Attorney
- Vehicular Battery Attorney
- Violent Offenses Attorney
- Weapons Offenses Attorney
- White Collar Crime/Embezzlement Attorney
- Zero Tolerance Attorney
Our Criminal Defense Attorneys
- Ryan Kolbeck worked for the Minnehaha County Public Defenders Office from 2005-2011 and defended clients accused of all types of misdemeanor and felony charges.
- Brett Waltner worked as a Deputy State’s Attorney at the Minnehaha County State’s Attorney’s Office for three years. This experience allows him to know exactly how to defend the toughest cases related to weapons charges, DUIs, drug charges, theft crimes and all other felonies and misdemeanors.
- Cheri Scharffenberg began her career at the Minnehaha County Public Defender’s Office where her focus was criminal defense work. Cheri has defended DUI cases as well as homicide/murder cases.
Contact Waltner Kolbeck to be Your Sioux Falls Criminal Law Attorney in South Dakota.